BrittneyAllen

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Toady, I came to clinic wanting to learn more about what we read in Neild about chair positioning. We paired up and practiced how to use the air/water. I already understood how to do that because I've used it at my job. It helped me when we used the cotton tip to learn what surfaces of the tooth to work in and what chair positioning. I also learned what a fulcrum is and how to use it. We went over our personal protection PE. I hope to come to class ready to pass it off next time.

2 Comments:

Blogger Chanci said...

Hey neighbor. I am glad that you had such a good day in clinic! Good luck with your first PE next week, you'll go great :)

9:51 AM  
Blogger tippy said...

Hi Brittney! I am the awful peer clinician you had that sprayed water all over your face. I promise I will get better. Have a good day! Thanlks for being so understanding.

10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home